LEARNING TO USE NEW HEALTH DATA VISUALIZATION TOOLS IN YOUR ORGANIZATION
Gulf Coast Community ExCHANGE
a web-based healthy communities initiative
transforming data into ACTION.
Thursday, October 20, 2016
9:30 – 11:00 a.m.
Knight Non-Profit Center
Community Bank Room
11975 Seaway Road, Gulfport MS
Space is limited to 12-15 participants.
Please invite a colleague and RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
· LEARN how and why the Mississippi Gulf Coast was chosen for this powerful data platform.
· LEARN how to use the Community ExCHANGE as a tool in your grant writing.
· LEARN why we are committed to offering this dynamic tool for FREE to everyone on the Gulf Coast.
· LEARN how to customize a fully-integrated health dashboard for initiatives your organization is tracking.
- BRING your laptop, fully charged. You’ll have the opportunity to explore the site yourself.
Powered by Xerox Community Health Solutions. Fully funded through Louisiana Public Health Institute and the Baton Rouge Area Foundation’s Future for the Gulf Fund.